Please “SHARE” this event with anyone you think would like to hunt with WILD Jaeger.
WILD Jaeger Hunting & Fishing Adventures will now organize an annual bow hunt in Maryland, USA for BIG Whitetail Bucks.
You “should be” harvesting a 130″ class buck (minimum). WILD Jaeger is not reponsible if you shoot something smaller. We can get you there, but we can not shoot for you (make decisions on shooting for you). The buck in the cover photo for this “Event” post is a 150″ class buck. Congratulations Ivan Eady 😉
No additional charge for shooting larger bucks. This is a “luck of the draw hunt”. The guide would like you to shoot 130 class bucks and better in accordance with his QDMA plan.
The dates for our next Maryland (MD) bowhunt are:
8 November 2020 – Travel and arrive in Baltimore, MD
9-13 November – Bow hunt
14 November – Return travel out of Baltimore Airport (or tourism on your own)
Please try to arrive in Baltimore around 1700 on 8 November 2020. Then schedule your return flight for around 1200 on 14 November 2020 (unless you are staying to do some tourism in the local area on your own).
There are 12 Bowhunting slots available:
1. Ricky Mills (Host, Videographer, Photographer)
2. Vukasin Prelevic (Videographer, Photographer)
3. Mark Ragless (UK – Bowhunter)?
Package price (contact me for details) includes:
– Access to hunting grounds
– Treestands/ground blinds are in place already when you land
– Outfitter vehicle/gas use if needed
– Guiding/Hosting by local Maryland hunting land lease holder
Package price does not include:
– Airport Shuttle BWI to Easton (or back) – $50 per vehicle load/trip
– Non-Resident Hunt Lic. And Bow Tag – $155
– Holiday Inn (Easton, MD) Week Day Fee – about $100
– Holiday Inn Weekend Day Fee per Day – about $155
– Food/Drink (Holiday Inn Rooms come with complimentary breakfast).
– Lunch in the treestand (all day hunts)
– Dinner: There are many great restaurants in Easton, MD
– WJ Gas fee per day (if riding in WJ Veh.) – $20
– European Skull Mount Prep – $100
– Taxidermy can be coordinated (at your cost) – about $495
– Taxidermy transport/customs/duty/tarrif/tax is on top of the shoulder mount cost (you coorinate and pay / we help in that effort)
– Standard “Tip” for your guide should be 20% of the total cost of your individual hunt (if you feel your guide went above and beyond, then tip more – 30 to 40%)
– To shoot a 2nd buck in Maryland, you have to purchase a “Bonus Tag” and harvest 2 does before going after that 2nd buck.
– Tag our early? Waterfowl (Goose and Duck) hunting available for additional cost
Click this link to see some photographs from our 2017-2019 Maryland Whitetail Bowhunts: https://www.facebook.com/pg/wildjaeger/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2021075977933006
Click this link to watch videos from our previous WILD Jaeger Maryland Whitetail Bowhunting Adventures: https://www.youtube.com/user/wildjaegerhunt
Remember to SUBSCRIBE to the WILD Jaeger Youtube page while there.